Saturday, July 11, 2009

...AbouT Me...



Liyana Atiqah Binti Zulkiflee is the real name that given by my parents, name Zariah Binti Budin and Zulkiflee Mohd Khalid. In my family, all of them called me Nana, but in school and at the collage, all of my friends called me Yana. On 9 November 2009, I will become a 19 years old girl. I was born on 1990 and my zodiac is Scorpio. My kindergarden name is Sekolah Agama Kem Wardieburn. Then, the name of my primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Wangsa Melawati. My further study for secondary school name is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Wangsa Melawati. With all my hardworking, now I am studying at UiTM Segamat, Johor and I am in part three. At the UiTM, I’m taking the Banking’s course. Even though banking is not my first choice, but I’m very happy in the banking course because I had a friends that always be right me and guide me in all the subject that I’ve been taken. My current house is in Desa Melawati and I live in Zamrud’s collage. It’s being a nice thing that live in that collage. I only have a small family including me, my father, my mother and my little brother. Since I’m still young, I like o be a lecturer and until now, that is my ambition.

As a 19 years old girl, I am very interested to make friends because I like to live in a joy. Rather than that, I’m always like to chat with people through e-mail, My space and Yahoo Messenger. In addition, I’m very interested to teach people, that’s why my ambition is want to be a lecturer. Moreover, I’m also interested towards an art, but unfortunately, I do not have any skills. I’m also interested towards the sports like badminton, formula one and tennis. Other than that, I also like to do outdoor activities like jungle trekking and flying folks when I was chosen as a National Service, it makes me so happy because I can do all the adventures activities and get experience.

Hobby? When we talk about hobby, it’s more towards spending our leisure time the things that give benefits toward us such as play badminton, watching television, plat with my little brother, searching Internet and hang out with my friends. The benefit that we get through playing badminton is you can build your stamina and also make you more active. Moreover, if you share you hobby with your family and friends, it can be more fun. In additions, I also like to watch television. Through the television, u can be a knowledgeable person if you watch channel like National Geographic, CNN and animal planet. In my free time, my hobby is to play with my little brother named Muhammad Afiq Danial. I need to play with him because I want to help parents, because they are working and we don’t have mad. Furthermore, my little brother is only three years old. In my leisure time also, I like to search Internet. This is because, from Internet, you can get anything that you want such as downloading music. Lastly, I like to hang out with my friends. When I hang out with them, I can release my tension especially in study.

When we said about foods, many things that we can tell, but we talk about favourite food, only certain foods that you are really like. My favourite food is the western food. In western food, I rally like to eat chicken chop. Most of the time, when I go out to eat, I must order chicken chop with my favourite drinks that is fresh orange. Other than that, I like to eat fried rice and my mom’s cook.

I think, that is the story that I want to tell you about myself. I hope that is enough because I already write too long about myself. If you want to know about me deeper, just friends with me.


No comments: